This years programme will be curated by Rixt Bosma, curator and researcher.
We are pleased to present inspiring Lectures and Collector talks during the day all centered around the them Private Eye.
Hosted by Rixt Bosma and Saskia Asser.
- Ellen Dosse speaks with Saskia Asser about the Spaarnestad Photo and KABK research lab
- Peter Eyckerman (B) talks about genealogy and identifying old family photo portraits
- Bert Teunissen speaks with Clara von Waldthausen about photo paper
- Jim Terlingen en Victor Frederik present a case study about the search for a jewish girl on a photo of Nico Jesse
- Hans Aarsman presents his photo detective work
- Jeremy Rowe (USA) speaks with Rixt Bosma about georeferencing of daguerrotype studios in New York
- Annika Hendriksen talks with Saskia Asser about Artificial Intelligence and museum collections
Lectures and Talks are accesible for a limited amount of people. Sign up at the Service Desk at the entrance.
Check here for the Full programme in Dutch
Check here for the Full programme in English